1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 things about me:
1. After completing a postgraduate degree in Sociology I gave up a career in social sciences to become a travel writer. Today, writing is my true passion in life. I'm no poet I just turn my thoughts into words.
2. I'm not a materialist. I believe there are greater joys in life than mere possessions
3. I love travelling and exploring
4. Paris is one of the most romantic places I've seen so far
5. I'm a dreamer and a thinker and I believe dreams have a deeper meaning
6. I hate injustice, deception and liars
7. I'm not a go-getter and I don't strive for things so I often get 'run over' and left behind in this great scheme called life
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the "Shine On" Award:
http://rohitartist17.blogspot.co.uk - Rohit Chaudhury
http://t-rytes.blogspot.co.uk/ - Tineeka De Silva
http://abhijit038.blogspot.co.uk - Abhijit Gupta
http://illegitimatepoets.blogspot.co.uk/ - Prinz Katlholo
http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/ - Vashti Q Vega
http://lovepainandothercatastrophes.blogspot.com.au - Yolanda Marin
http://faithfrank.blogspot.co.uk/ - Faith Frank
http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.co.uk/ - Mak Lind
http://openyoureyestolight.blogspot.co.uk/ - Emily Ann
http://jennasimmortality.blogspot.co.uk/ - Kevin McDonald
http://jcckeith.blogspot.co.uk- J Keith
http://alparryblog.wordpress.com/ - Alan Parry
http://femaleuninterrupted.blogspot.co.uk/ - Stephanie Weisend
http://dwmetz.blogspot.co.uk/ - Doug Metz
http://designedtorhyme.blogspot.co.uk/ - Raheema Muhammad
I hope I've done this right and thank you again Michael David Saunders Hall for this award!